It is time for May’s Birchbox reveal. This is a little late but I wanted to use the products and be able to give a good review of them. I have yet to be disappointed by the selections put into my box. I am absolutely loving my subscription.
1. Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow: This is a great BB cream. It is hypo-allergenic and contains no fragrance. It boasts antioxidants and hydrating aloe. I really like this cream as I have combination/oily skin and so far my face has not become too oily while using it. The color matched my skin perfectly and gave it a nice glow.
2. Nexxus Color Assure Pre-wash primer, Shampoo & Conditioner: I have yet to use this line of products because I am waiting to get my hair re-colored to get the full effect. It is an oil-infused trio that is supposed to help keep color vibrant while being sulfate free. I will provide updates after use to let you know how it makes my hair look and feel.
3. Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm – Pixi Pink: This is a dual purpose balm that hydrates and provides a nice subtle pop of pink color. This could very well be my favorite product in this box. It has great hydration and not too much color. It is great when worn with a neutral eye as it does have a brighter color. I will definitely be carrying this around with me! I highly recommend it if you are looking for a lip balm with a little pop.
4. Supergoop! Everyday SPF 30 with Cellular Response Technology: This is a great light weight, water resistant SPF 30 protector. It will be great as a base when at the beach so you have SPF that is non-greasy on your face. It can also be used on the body. It is oil free and I have had no issues with it making my skin oily.
5. SmartyPants All-in-One Fiber Gummies for Weight Management: These vitamins are packed with fiber, have no caffeine and include omega-3 and vitamin D. The serving size is 6 with 50 calories. I am not a huge fan of how many calories are in a serving and I found the taste and texture a bit odd. At $47.59 for a bottle I will not be purchasing these.
If you have tried one of these products let us know what you think. I love hearing from you!